What are Champions for Sea Change?
Champions for Sea Change are an elite group of ocean stewards who support our work with annual gifts of $1,000 or more.
When you join as a Champion for Sea Change, you help protect the ocean from today’s greatest global challenges. Together, we create science-based solutions for a healthy ocean and the wild life and communities that depend on it.
Your Gift Today Can Help Save Our Ocean and its Wildlife!
When you join Ocean Conservancy as a Champion for Sea Change, you enjoy special privileges:
- Champions for Sea Change Welcome Packet: Our welcome packet consists of a variety of materials highlighting recent work and accomplishments.
- Personal Contact: Direct access by phone and email to our team headquartered in Washington, D.C., and the opportunity to meet with staff when they are traveling in your area.
- Annual Report: Official recognition in Ocean Conservancy’s Annual Report, which is sent to more than 120,000 households. You will also receive a personal copy of the annual report.
- SPLASH Newsletter: Receive quarterly updates on the work that your generous support has helped us accomplish.
- Monthly Supporter Updates: Learn about breaking news and the latest from the field and with this insider e-newsletter.
- Event Invitations: Learn from Ocean Conservancy experts and connect with fellow supporters at exclusive regional events.
We would be happy to schedule a phone appointment with you to share more information about our work, organization and mission. Request a call with a member of our team.
Questions? Please contact us directly at [email protected] or toll free at (800) 519-1541.